East Side Boardgame Group
Welcome - please take a moment to post a hello in the "Introduce yourself and say hi" area.
Alos please note that we now have chat activated at the bottom of the main screen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome - please take a moment to post a hello in the "Introduce yourself and say hi" area.
Alos please note that we now have chat activated at the bottom of the main screen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoardGameBook.

Go down

BoardGameBook. Empty BoardGameBook.

Post  Austin Searles Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 pm

here is the idea and I could use any help you can provide. I do notknow if the Ning site will work, but what I want to do is create a social networking site that will allow we board gamers to log in and put in the games we have and the area we live in and then, like facebook it can cross referance area and games/ events. Then we as gamers can meet up at whatever store or home to play said games.

this will be a place to put up your game session reports, your pictures, create your group, and general forum / chat.

Sign in and put your ideas here. if we can tweak the Ning site enough to do what I want it to do, I will post it everywhere and see if we cannot make this nation wide tool.
Austin Searles
Austin Searles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum