East Side Boardgame Group
Welcome - please take a moment to post a hello in the "Introduce yourself and say hi" area.
Alos please note that we now have chat activated at the bottom of the main screen!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome - please take a moment to post a hello in the "Introduce yourself and say hi" area.
Alos please note that we now have chat activated at the bottom of the main screen!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adamas is Published!

Go down

Adamas is Published! Empty Adamas is Published!

Post  Austin Searles Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:54 pm

for those of you interested I have hit the PUBLISH button for Adamas. Please follow this link to the game site and take a look.
Feel free to order up a copy if you like too. LOL
http://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/adamas
The cost is 42.93
and the board is a bit different from the board we have been playing with.
I have used Winks for diamonds, as they are MUCH less expensive than the Glass stones the Game Crafter provides.

I am pretty happy with it and will still be looking for a "real" game company to print it in its original format as I think that looks better, and I like the diamond bits... But until I can generate the interest in the game, it is not likely to get picked up any time soon. Please show your support and check it out on Board game geek, Post a rating and make comments. Also the more pics posted the better.

let me know what you think. I will also be posting it on Board Game Geek this coming Weekend, and will post that link here as well.
Austin Searles
Austin Searles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum